Sunday, April 04, 2010

Thank you Easter Bunny

Hope you all had a happy day.



The rain held out - there was even some sun! - and we gathered with friends (as we did last year) for the annual egg hunt and potluck.







The eggs we brought were filled with a bit of sweet and a painted pin I made up. It was so fun to see the kids running around wearing them... some wore 3! Calder did not want to wear his, so of course I got to, which was what I was hoping for anyway.



* * *

Back at home my parents joined us for bucatini (my new favorite noodle) and our new sweet tradition... cream puffs! Yum!



And the table was dressed in layers of Spring. Egg cup flowers inspired by these seen earlier in the week. Rolled paper holders made from Calder paintings. Pretty nice use of the otherwise unwanted English Ivy, no?

1 comment:

M. said...

really pretty flower decorations, looks like your had fun and happiness filled Easter :)