Sunday, April 05, 2009

Weekend Out and In

Just a bit from a sunny Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.



Dancing ferns growing on a fallen tree in the park.



The new header Polaroids were also taken on our walk in the park. We live near the Willamette River and are lucky to be able to take walks along the river to rocky beaches where we can skip stones and gather pocket-fulls to admire at home or use in crafting. An Easter basket rock project is in the works.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +



Sunday's special treat... playing with Daddy's marble collection.



I am in love with the way Calder calls them "narbles".

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

And now I'm out of here. I can't believe I've been inside all morning. It's SO NICE outside!

1 comment:

Soon, Then said...

that looks like a lovely collection to inspect and run your hands over. These things make my inner child swoon!