Monday, October 29, 2012

Coming soon!



Lake and I had a little photo shoot today.

My Share the Road shirts will soon be available for grown ups and kiddos alike.

I love how the shirts turned out, so soft and the colors are great!

Plus, it's always awesome to see an idea make its way into the world.



It will be a few days before I get all the color combinations photographed and the shirts posted in the shop, but if you are interested in pre-ordering you can drop me an email or a comment below and I'll be in touch.


* * *

I am happy to say there's been a whole lot of making going on around here.  My studio is full of projects in the works - ceramics, photography, knitting and toys.  The overflow has spilled out onto the kitchen counters and dining room table. It feels great to be in the flow.


1 comment:

k said...

great shirts! sounds like you have been up to all kinds of good stuff.