Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Merry


There was one round of peppermint bark, and two rounds of cream puffs, but the new hit confection of the season were these homemade marshmallows dipped in chocolate. Go slow. You just need one. They're inspiring many ideas for flavor variations and combinations.

Today I... was able to take a nice afternoon nap in the new sleeping bag Santa brought for Calder, enjoyed getting to hang out and chat with my sister-in–law, wanted to eat the entire jar of cranberry curd - but would have had to fight everyone else for it if I'd tried.

We had a lovely, relaxed Christmas with family.


This little bear bobbled his way into my mom's stocking. I think he's really cute.

Wishing everyone merry, bright, restful days as we near the end of 2010 and the beginning of 2011.

Love, Rebecca, Jeff, Calder and Lake.

No comments: