Saturday, August 07, 2010

No doubt

These boys are definitely brothers. You can see it too, right?


Calder at 2 weeks


Lake at 5.5 weeks

Lake's in the process of losing the dark hair he had when he was born. I can see, in the front especially, the tiny little blondies growing in to take their place.

I think we're going to have twins separated by almost 4 years. Funny, but pretty darn cute. This sibling thing is all new to me having been an "only". I'm not talking about the day-to-day dramas - those have sent us into a serious spin. No, I'm just speaking of the physical similarities here. Pretty fun and curious for me to watch and see.

3 comments:

M. said...

so cute!!! and yes... they do look so much a like :)

Joy said...

Wow...those little boys look like twins! They are both adorable!

Molly said...

One might believe they are the same baby!