Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Progress update

I'm still feeling really good. The days are cool. The baby's low. Jeff's going to work so as to not eat into his paternity leave that technically began on Monday. One thing, though... I'm ravenous! I hope this is my body preparing for the hard work ahead. I do recall last time around I was not the best (to say the least) at eating and drinking during those 25 long hours.


Perhaps the last photo of Calder and Mama with baby on the inside.
Taken by a lovely friend we ran into at the library today.

Oh, and we have found a new great author, Elisha Cooper. Our fondness started with A Good Night Walk and grew with Magic Thinks Big. We just picked up Farm today and expect really good things.



In project news, we now have a lovely set of re-claimed French doors installed in our dining area. These will give access to my new studio/workspace to be built into a portion of the garage. Construction's just barely started, but I love it already!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Glad to hear you are feeling good. We will be in Corvallis this weekend...maybe the little guy will be around by then!

M. said...

that's a very nice photo of you your boy :)

Anonymous said...

That's one of the best Calder pics I have seen. Really captures him!
Jeff

Molly said...

beautiful mama!