Monday, July 06, 2009

Red, Light, and Blue





Cherries from our friends' tree. They're fabulous! (The friends and the cherries.)





A decent fireworks show for our "little" town accompanied by a shared Choco Taco, (a first, I believe, for both Calder and myself,) and a Orange Creamsicle for Jeff from the cooky/creepy ice cream trike guy... at 10pm. (What was that I said about changing our diet?)





Blueberry picking (Ivanhoes and Dukes) on a sunny Sunday morning.

Here's how they've gone down so far...

Cherries:
chew-the-cherry-spit-the-pit * frozen * dried * blended with coconut milk, cocoa powder and agave syrup then frozen in pop molds... yum!

Blueberries:
frozen * dried * pancakes * eaten by the handful

1 comment:

Soon, Then said...

Looks like we are both busy devouring our fill of cherries! Now I gotta get myself some blueberries. Yum! Looks like you had a great 4th too!