Wednesday, February 25, 2009

PUT THIS ON YOUR HEAD AND I'LL GIVE YOU A HAIRCUT



No. That's not what happened. But Calder did get his first haircut the other day.

The dreads had to go. They weren't looking good. So I took the scissors to them every time he found some sort of minor distraction. It was really haphazard and unprofessional. I just didn't want him to have to deal with getting them caught on drawer pulls anymore. You know how unpleasant that can be.



And that's all I did, folks, cut off the dreads. Now he's sporting something between a reverse mullet (party in the front, business in the back) and "same old-same old". I don't think it looks all that different. So far, the flop in the front remains intact.

The photos were manipulated in Photoshop with the "Seventies" action downloaded free from The Pioneer Woman. She's got two free action sets. I've never used actions before, but they're pretty nice.

No comments: