Tuesday, October 14, 2008

FOR THE LOVE OF FEET

On Saturday my friends and neighbors, Courtney and Joy and I treated ourselves to a nice outing up in Portland.



We left early enough to get in a brief walk in the woods.



Before heading to brunch at Besaw's.



It was another sun-shiny fall day.



Our final destination, and the impetus for the trip, The Dragontree Spa, for a relaxing foot soak. There was a menu of soaks to choose from. I chose honey, Joy - magnesium, and Courtney - salt, each for their various properties. We sat on comfy couches, drank Ayurvedic teas and soaked our feet in big copper bowls of warm water for 1 1/2 hours. It was wonderful. Honestly, this was a very nice place. All the products were natural, it was sunlit and we could have stayed there as long as we liked. I'm going to have to come up with a reason to go there again. Shouldn't be hard.



Made me and my feet feel good.

No comments: