Tuesday, December 12, 2006

2007 CALENDAR FOR YOU



Every year I create a little calendar using photos that were taken by me throughout the year. I print out a few at home as holiday gifts for friends & family. This year I wanted to offer the calendar as a download from my blog, but I don't know if that's possible with Blogger. (Is it?)

In the meantime, if you would like a pdf version (596kb) of the 2007 Photo Calendar just email me at vietreb(at)yahoo(dot)com or drop me a note (with your email address) in the Comments for this post.

I originally sized the calendar to fit in a CD jewel case, but lately I've just printed it on whatever photo paper I have on hand which meant selecting the appropriate paper size in the "page setup" window and making sure that in the "print" window, the print settings match the quality and paper type desired; and that it's scaled to fit on the size paper you're using. "Preview" will help here.

I'm a graphic designer and fiddle around a lot with home printing. If the printing stuff above was just a bunch of garbled words to you, don't fret, let me know and I might be able to help you print your calendar if you tell me where you're getting stuck.

My hope is that if you want it you can get it print it and have it to enjoy throughout the year.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM REBBERMADE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what a generous gift! I would love to have one. This is one of the best parts of the internet, the way we can share ourselves.

Perhaps I could send some gluten-free cookies your way after the holidays have finished.

glutenfreegirl@gmail.com

Kari said...

I would love one! Thank you.
cupcake show at g mail dot com

Robyn said...

Hi! Just found you. I would love one of your calendars! thatsillygirlrobyn@gmail.com