Friday, May 14, 2010

I've been...


eye in the sky by Calder

Oh, I know it's been so long since I last posted.

I'm feeling distracted by what now is starting to feel like last minute projects and plans. Less than 5 weeks to go, people.

But I would like to photograph some things I've been working on the last few months in knitting land. Hopefully that can get posted later today... I'll try.


up in the air by Calder

And there's other adventures to tell of as well like how our boy is growing up and doing such fun things, and many more.

2 comments:

M. said...

I'm watching "Up in the Air" right now....so dark and gloomy here in SF...
can't wait to see your knitting creations...hope all is well :)
greetings
M.

Molly said...

Oh, those images are making me achy to travel! I don't know if it's the pregnancy or what, but I am desperate to go somewhere new! xo