Thursday, October 08, 2009

Breakfast Week | Thursday

This will by my last Breakfast Week post as we'll be heading up to Portland tonight and then on to Seattle in the morning. I'm looking forward to the weekend away. We've made reservations (yea!), so I hope to have fun food stuff to share when we get back.



Plain yogurt (Nancy's og. whole milk,) topped with Nutty Rice cereal (aka Perky Nuttys,) and raw honey from Afton Field Farm. Coffee as usual.

Though I'm not a reluctant breakfast eater, I still appreciated the suggestion and the process of documenting my morning meal. This has always charmed me.

I bet I know what played the leading roll over at Kyrie's breakfast table. Sweet, juicy, caramel-y, *fresh picked* apples straight from the farm would be my guess.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

have a great trip! can't wait for the review