Wednesday, August 19, 2009

3!



Hey everyone! Today I'm three! ~Calder



We've been celebrating since Saturday with family, friends,...



... and the traditional banana, blackberry, and whipped cream cake, of course.

Except that this year I made the blackberry jam myself instead of buying it. It turned out better than ever. I used the recipe here for Indigo Jam. It didn't really set up at all (not a problem for the cake filling,) however when I've made this in the past with blueberries it totally firmed up like store-bought jam.



Calder, you're amazing. I revel in where you've been, love where you are, and am feeling very, very positive about where you're going. You're a beautiful, incredible boy inside and out. And you're getting real big too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a sweet mama! Calder is a lucky boy!
-Jeff